Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Diary

Last week I had a doctor's appointment. Regular physical, no big drama. Then when she was trying to explain the pros and cons of The Pill, she said one big con is the migraines associated with it. And I interrupted her immediately - "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I've been getting these sharp headaches recently, and they only last for about 5 or 10 minutes each time." "Thats odd. Where are they?" "Both sides, near the back." "That's even odder."

So, I've been asked to keep a diary of my headaches. And since I never have the same notebook with me, I decided it would be a blog to make my life that much easier in the midst of my dissertation, wedding planning, job negotiations, and stuff.

I should have started this on V's day, but I'm a bit late so here goes.

February 14: 1:10pm. Sharp pain, top right.

February 15: 7:35am. Top right, further back than yesterday. Sharp pain.

February 16: 9am. Left side, back. Very sharp.

February 17: First day of cycle. No headache.

February 18. No headache. Woo hoo!

No comments: